Tuesday, July 25, 2006

H-hhhhhhhh

Work In Progress.
Well, kind of... because I have no idea of what I'm doing, just wanted to try out my new mix of black and pink sculpey. (Thanks Jackson for sending me the Black sculpey !)
So here's how it looks like after a 2 hours improvisation, I first thought I'll be making a new monkey face, but it turned out I'll be making another WeeWeeBoy kinda face (ie cartoonish semi-realistic whatever they call it)... we'll see where it leads me.

Edit : This also made me realize how addicted I am to sculpting : I am, for personal matters I don't want to disguss in here, not able to sculpt , paint or whatever related to action figures since last february, it's been nearly 6 months already and I think I am litterally going crazy without it, I really need to put that energy somewhere... I know I have photography, which kinda helped me keep sane for a while, but it's just not the same... my only way to release that too much energy/imagination definately go through sculpting.
I advanced the headsculpt (especially eyes and nose) a bit more tonite and I think I know where I'm going... ever heard of SAKE dead drunk samurais ? hehehe ...